Ushaw College LogoUshaw College Durham

Welcome to Ushaw College

Ushaw College rests within 400 Acres of traditional Durham countryside, with 30 acres of immediate gardens and grounds, providing a perfect tranquil setting.

Built on this site in 1808, Ushaw has for 200 years been the Catholic Seminary for the North of England, providing formation for Catholic priests throughout this period. The Seminary closed in June 2011 and the buildings are now being occupied and maintained by the Ushaw charitable trust until a suitable alternative use is established.

For more information, please follow the links on the right hand side of this page.

 

Useful Links

News

Contact Us

Useful Links

Copyright Ushaw College 2011